Rotary Technologies

About Us...

Rotary Technologies is synonymous with re-register systems used in the graphics arts industry.
Our re-register system continues and is the premier re-register system used by manufacturers worldwide.

The heart of every re-register system is Rotary Technologies’ proprietary software, written by Rotary Technologies’ own team of experts, for the graphics art industry.

The TCC 3300 Digital Print Finishing is a self contained die cutter for finishing digital printed work with no cylinder changes needed. The TCC is designed to complete 98% of all digitally printed materials. For the remaining 2% of the work Servo 3000 Infeed + Re-register System is the answer.

The Servo 3000 Infeed + Re-register System is the door of opportunities for the manufacturer. The Servo 3000 permits any existing press to increase the number of colors and die cuts, introduction of holograms, manufacturing dual label applications and digital print finishing.

Please use the above menu to learn more about our equipment.

Sincerely,

Team Rotary Technologies

 

 

Please Sign Our Guest Book.

Rotary Technologies keeps your email private.

 

 

TCC 3300...

New -TCC3300 Digital Diecutter.

In recent years the industry has witnessed major improvements in digital print quality and press speeds, while finishing equipment has remained more or less the same - until now.

 

 

Servo 3000...

Take the Servo 3000 Challenge.
Does your existing equipment permit adding additional colors to a pre-printed web? Do you have the capabilities of introducing a second web to the first web in register? Can you add holograms to a web as it is being printed? Can your existing press be used as a digital print finishing line?

And does it have the accuracy ± .0015” resolution, at full press speed?

If the answer is no, you need a Servo 3000 Infeed + Re-register System.